Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Exercise 2-2 ~Economic Games~

 Hello people, this time I'll be blogging about a game I played with the economic stuff in it.

There were three different games I could play, so I decided to play the Mcdonalds game for a long period of time.  At the beginning of the game, I almost went bankrupt. I was in the deep negatives for a period of time and after panicking for a minute, I decided to disable all my campaigns and stop my public relations to help turn it around. Though it was a success save, I was pretty close to game over. Since after the great save of my corporation, I decided to play it safe which resulted in slow growth of the company.  216 years later since the game started in 2000, I managed to become a millionare before I began to get bored of the game. There was indeed some ups and downs such as lack of cows to create patties and the slow growth. 

Very interesting game indeed, after reaching 1 million dollars in my pocket I realized  this game could go on forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment